Flexibility, Value and Security
Midwest Data Management sends your backups safely to the cloud. Our backup solution boasts these security features:
- Data is encrypted locally (with Ultrasafe), in transit, and at rest in the data center
- Backup to your choice of data centers in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, or South Africa
In addition to high level security, Midwest Data Management enables compliance with the following:
- SAS 70 Type II (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- SSAE 16
- US EU Safe Harbor
Remote monitoring, management and control
Midwest Data Management has the ability to monitor and manage your account remotely. Rest easy knowing that we have the ability to schedule your backups and apply remote backup policies at any time of day, keeping your data safe 24/7.
Our Dashboard allows us to do the following remotely, on the fly:
- Create new accounts
- Modify account details and storage quotas
- Assign bare metal backup licenses, if needed
- Create or modify remote backup policies to apply to your account
- Report on your backups and their success
Why data backup?
Digital data is rapidly growing at a rate of 80% each year, and businesses like yours are responsible for maintaining 85% of that information.
Data loss happens!
Hard drive crashes, spilled drinks, and accidental file deletion can occur at any time and put your company’s future in jeopardy. In fact, 93% of all companies that suffer significant data loss close down within 5 years!
You need to do more with less. Traditional backup solutions can be expensive and take weeks to implement, leaving your business vulnerable to revenue and productivity loss.
Call us today for a Free Consultation.